Piers Morgan has praised King Charles for "smartly" evicting Prince Harry and Meghan Markle from Frogmore Cottage.
The pair were given the cottage, which is in the grounds of Windsor Castle, by the late Queen.
However, they are now based in America and it has been reported that they have been asked to clear out of the property and that it has been offered to the Duke of York.
Morgan, who has been outspoken about the pair on many occasions, has made it clear that he backs the move, saying: "King Charles has had enough."
"I haven't evicted them from this home, Harry's father has evicted them from this home."
Piers Morgan responds to historian Tessa Dunlop telling him, "you've got what you want" as the King evicts Harry and Meghan from Frogmore Cottage.@piersmorgan | @TessaDunlop | #PMU pic.twitter.com/Ef4YfEf3co
— Piers Morgan Uncensored (@PiersUncensored) March 1, 2023
Writing in The Sun, the broadcaster said: "I don’t blame him.
"If one of my three sons publicly repeatedly trashed our family in the way Harry’s trashed his, they wouldn’t be getting the ash from my annual Christmas Day cigar, let alone a luxury home."
Morgan also discussed the move on his Uncensored TV show, saying: "What Charles has done, in my view very smartly, he's now moving to save the monarchy and its reputation from these two flamethrowers who keep wanting to trash it and burn it to the ground."
Morgan has made his thoughts on the royal couple clear several times.
He previously slammed them for criticising the Royal Family in their bombshell Netflix show and has said that they should be stripped of their royal titles.
In 2021 he walked away from his role on Good Morning Britain after refusing to apologise for saying he didn’t believe some of the things the Duchess of Sussex said in her interview with US chat show host Oprah Winfrey.
Watch: Piers Morgan responds to Lady Susan Hussey's royal resignation