Advertisement

Prince Harry dragged into $30 million sexual abuse lawsuit against Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs

Prince Harry has been named in a $30 million lawsuit accusing Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs of sexual abuse credit:Bang Showbiz
Prince Harry has been named in a $30 million lawsuit accusing Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs of sexual abuse credit:Bang Showbiz

Prince Harry has been named in a $30 million lawsuit accusing Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs of sexual abuse.

The Duke of Sussex, 39, is not a defendant and hasn’t been accused of any criminality linked to the rapper, but he’s been dragged into the Diddy sex probe as music producer Rodney ‘Lil Rod’ Jones, 39, said in court documents filed last month as part of his multi-million dollar claim against the rapper guests were drawn to the singer’s alleged sex-trafficking parties due to the entertainer’s “access to celebrities such as famous athletes, political figures, artist(s), musicians and international dignitaries like British royal Prince Harry”.

Rodney filed his suit against Diddy last month, claiming he took part in acts such as sexual misconduct, grooming and sex trafficking.

Harry and his brother Prince William, 41, met Diddy, 54, at a party they hosted in 2007 to thank performers who took part in the ‘Concert for Diana’ benefit at Wembley Stadium in London.

Diddy did a rendition of ‘I’ll Be Missing You’ at the charity event, held in honour of the late Princess Diana, with Harry and Diddy posing for a photo with Kanye West at the time – but it is not known whether they ever hung out again.

The mention of Harry was unveiled on Tuesday (26.03.24) after the court papers referencing him were obtained by Page Six.

It comes a day after Homeland Security officers raided two of Diddy’s homes on Monday (25.03.24) in connection to a sex-trafficking investigation.

The rapper, who has not spoken about the probe, was seen pacing back and forth outside a Miami airport while federal agents descended on his mansions in Los Angeles and Florida.

Diddy is facing mounting lawsuits against him including allegations of assault and human trafficking – all of which have been denied by the entertainer.

In February, he was sued by former male employee Rodney ‘Lil Rod’ Jones, who accused the rapper of sexual assault while working on his 2023 album ‘The Love Album: Off the Grid’.

In November 2023, Diddy’s singer’s ex-girlfriend Casandra Ventura, 37, known as Cassie, became the first woman to accuse Diddy of rape and abuse – with her case swiftly settled out of court the same month.

Her lawyer Douglas Wigdor told Page Six after news of Monday’s raids on Diddy’s homes broke: “We will always support law enforcement when it seeks to prosecute those that have violated the law.

“Hopefully, this is the beginning of a process that will hold Mr Combs responsible for his depraved conduct.”

Cassie had claimed in her suit Diddy forced her to have sex with male prostitutes as he sat and watched.

Weeks after he settled her case, Diddy faced another three additional lawsuits from women claiming he sexually assaulted them.

One woman alleged she was aged just 17 when Diddy allegedly gang-raped her in 2003.

A spokesperson for the rapper has told Page Six the allegations were “fabricated” and “nothing but a money grab”.