Located at 18 Riverside Road, 1-Net North Data Centre has 200,000 sq ft in available area (Credit: C&W)
SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - DataCentre One, a joint venture between Keppel Infrastructure Trust and WDC Development, has sold 1-Net North Data Centre for $200.2 million.
Located at 18 Riverside Road, 1-Net North Data Centre has 200,000 sq ft in available area. The facility has achieved Uptime Institute Tier 3 certification, and conforms with the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s Threat Vulnerability Risk Assessment (TVRA) specifications. It offers stable, secure and high-powered infrastructure for digitised content.
It has Green Mark GoldPlus certification under the Green Mark for Data Centres rating system.
Cushman & Wakefield (C&W) handled the data-centre sale. With the supply of data centres tightening across Asia and particularly for Singapore, Shaun Poh, executive director, capital markets, of C&W, describes the sale as “noteworthy”.
“Data centres are tightly held in the city-state, typically by telcos, conglomerates and Reits, and hardly offered in the market. The tight supply situation is compounded by the fact that Singapore has pledged to reduce carbon emissions, putting a lid on the allocation of land for data centre use as these assets consume high volumes of energy,” says Poh.
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Shophouse at Holland Avenue for sale
- CDL unveils Republic Plaza after $70 mil makeover
- Three pairs of shophouses in Tanjong Pagar for sale at $57.82 mil
- Lendlease launches IPO of $1 bil global commercial REIT
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available