Investors, join VentureCon, an investor-only forum at Echelon Malaysia 2017, and explore ways to get involved with startups at Echelon Connect offline
The Venturecon track is a private investor forum taking place on Day 1 at Echelon Malaysia 2017. Meet investors/VCs at the conference in Penang and hear them share their insights on Malaysia’s funding ecosystem. If you want to:
- Find out how VCs of different stages can work together,
- Understand the mechanics of Malaysia’s funding ecosystem,
- Get into the Malaysia scene and work closely with the government,
- Explore various funding opportunities with LPs and FoFs,
- Demonstrate thought leadership by participating in the open forum,
Then Venturecon (private investor forum) at Echelon Malaysia 2017 is for you. This exclusive investor-only forum hosts only 50 of the most active regional investors, so act quickly to secure your spot.
Get Priority Access at Echelon Connect at Echelon Malaysia
TOP100’s Echelon Connect (EC Connect) offline is a startup-investor networking session taking place at the Venturecon track at Echelon Malaysia 2017 on Day 2. There will be ten investors stationed to meet all interested startups who will be at the conference.
Want to be one of the investors meeting startups at EC Connect at Echelon Malaysia? Get your Echelon Malaysia pass NOW, and we will automatically provide you priority access (one of the top ten investors) to EC Connect. This will be on a first-come, first-served basis, so act fast!
- Where: Level 3 of The Royale Bintang
- When: Thursday, April 13, 2017 (Day 2)
- Time: 11:30am – 12:30pm (1 hour)
Echelon Malaysia 2017 is a tech conference (April 12-13, Penang) and year-long digital platform attracting international speakers, founders, investors and professionals. Register for your Echelon Malaysia access pass now to get 30% off each pass you purchase (for investors only).
The post Golden Gate, Vertex, Cradle join active APAC investors at Echelon Malaysia, to share insights at open forum appeared first on e27.