Amazon is running a great Lightning deal right now on the Potensic Mini Drone A20 RC Nano Quadcopter, which retails for $26 but has dropped to just $18.99 for a few hours. But don’t worry if you miss the sale at $18.99, because we’re here to help. Just use the coupon code at checkout and you’ll pay $19.99 instead of full retail. This is a very fun little drone with great features like Altitude Hold Mode and one-touch takeoff and landing, so definitely grab one before this sale ends.
Potensic Mini Drone A20 RC Nano Quadcopter 2.4G 6 Axis with Altitude Hold Function 6 Headless M…: $19.99 (use code XBYWKQAJ)
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Altitude Hold Mode: When you release the throttle stick and the mini drone will be locked at a certain height, which makes controlling the drone much easier. Super suitable for beginners, kids and hobby users.
- Speed Adjustment: You can choose a speed according to your operation proficiency.
- One key taking off and landing: The quadcopter is equipped with one key taking off and landing, which makes the drone easier to fly and better to control for any level of players.
- Headless Mode: Once activated, the pilot is able to fly the drone to any location without the need to worry about which direction the drone is facing.
- What you can get: 1 x best drone, 1 x transmitter, 1 x USB charging cable, 1 x manual, 4 x small blades.
BGR Top Deals:
- The tiny accessory that should come with every Roku Stick and Fire TV Stick is only $5 today
- I will never cook steak or chicken again without this brilliant $69 device
Trending Right Now:
- Video gets up close and personal with Apple’s only new 2018 iPhone design
- An ‘Avengers 4’ star slipped up and confirmed the ‘Infinity War’ deaths will be undone
- That hole in the International Space Station was caused by a drill, not a meteorite, and the search is on for the culprit