With the football season having been suspended across Europe for the foreseeable future by the Covid-19 pandemic, talk and attention has turned to what business, if any, our clubs will look to do before the 2020-21 season.
Latest transfer news, rumours and gossip...
- Man United want Juve star De Ligt - Pogba swap an option
- Liverpool bow out of Jadon Sancho race
- Arsenal, Tottenham and West Ham eye Liverpool’s Lovren
- Grealish controversy puts Man United move in doubt
- Haaland and Sancho to Man United this summer?
- Inter Milan will turn down chance to keep Sanchez on loan
- Barca target Lautaro Martinez wanted by 'many clubs'
Can't see the transfer news LIVE blog? Click here to access our desktop page.
When does the 2020 summer transfer window open?
The summer window opens in England at the end of the season - currently May 18, but that will almost certainly not be when it finishes due to Covid-19 delays.
Players can be officially registered with their new clubs when the Fifa international window opens on July 1.
From January 1 onwards, Premier League players with six months left on their contract have been able to negotiate and agree pre-contract deals with foreign clubs.