Whistler Grand (Credit: CDL)
The 716-unit Whistler Grand, on West Coast Vale, will preview over the weekend of 20 October.
The condo, by City Developments Ltd, spans across two 36-storey towers overlooking Pandan Reservoir and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. It is an eight-minute drive from the Jurong Gateway precinct, with 250,000 sq m of retail, entertainment and dining spaces spread across shopping malls like Big Box, IMM, JCube, JEM and Westgate.
Launch prices will start from $608,000 for the one-bedroom unit, $792,000 for the two-bedder, $1.198 million for the three-bedroom unit, $1.568 million for the four-bedder and $1.788 million for five-bedder. The average sale price will be $1,380 psf.
Unit sizes range from 441 sq ft for a one-bedder, to 1,442 sq ft for the five-bedroom unit. Dual-key options for the three- and four-bedroom units are available. There are also two exclusive five-bedroom penthouses.
Units are installed with a smart home system, with camera surveillance, voice assistant controls, digital lockset, as well as smart controls for lighting and air-conditioning.
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- AWARDS: Kwek on CDL’s journey of renewal and transformation
- AWARDS: d’Nest — green haven in Pasir Ris
- City Developments buys Aldgate House in London for $328 mil
- CapitaLand-CDL joint venture wins Sengkang site for $777.78 mln
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available