The 999-year leasehold property is an owner’s sale with a guide price of $23 million (Credit: Knight Frank Pte Ltd.)
SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - A two-storey Good Class Bungalow (GCB) at 18A Yarwood Avenue was put up for auction by Knight Frank on Sept 18. As there were no bids, the property was withdrawn. Located in Kilburn Estate, the 999-year leasehold property is an owner’s sale with a guide price of $23 million ($1,216 psf).
The Balinese-styled home has a land area of 18,911 sq ft, and a floor area of about 8,956 sq ft, which includes a car porch and sheltered terraces that add up to 678 sq ft. The house has a resort-like feel, and includes a basement, swimming pool, a landscaped garden and koi pond.
In the vicinity, properties that have been sold include 19 Yarwood Avenue, which sold for $22.15 million ($1,164 psf) this February; and 21B Yarwood Avenue, which transacted for $19.4 million ($1,201 psf) in March 2018. The properties sit on land areas of 19,030 sq ft and 16,156 sq ft respectively.
“The property at 18A Yarwood Avenue has an accessible price-point for a GCB of its calibre and is within reach for those looking to live in a home that is limited in supply,” says Sharon Lee, head of auction and sales at Knight Frank Singapore.
It is also located within walking distance to King Albert Park MRT Station.
For price trends, recent transactions, other project info, check out the Yarwood Avenue project research page
- Demand still strong for Leedon Park GCBs
- Two-storey Jervois Road GCB up for sale at $38.8 mil
- Good Class Bungalow in Bukit Panjang and shophouse at Neil Road up for auction
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Penthouse at Chelsea Gardens going for $4.9 mil
- Shophouse at Holland Avenue for sale
- CDL unveils Republic Plaza after $70 mil makeover
- Three pairs of shophouses in Tanjong Pagar for sale at $57.82 mil
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available