YG Entertainment has signed on K-Pop Star contestants Lee Ha Yi, Lee Michelle and Lee Seung Hoon.
Following JYP Entertainment’s recruitment of Park Ji Min, Park Jae Hyung and Baek Ah Yeon and none by SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment has revealed through its blog it has recruited Lee Ha Yi, Lee Michelle and Lee Seung Hoon.
In addition to the three’s casting, YG Entertainment revealed it may be signing on two more contestants to recruit a total of five contestants from the past first season of K-Pop Star as the posted picture on the YG blog revealed question marks for its #4 and 5 slots.
To organize the recruitment by the three agencies so far:
JYP Entertainment - Park Ji Min, Baek Ah Yeon and Park Jae Hyung
YG Entertainment - Lee Ha Yi, Lee Michelle, Lee Seung Hoon and possibly two more unidentified contestants
SM Entertainment - None
Photo credit: YG-life blog
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of enewsWorld's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- SM Entertainment Will Not Sign Any ‘K-Pop Star’ Contestants, JYP Entertainment Also Finished
- ‘K-Pop Star’ Contestants Baek Ah Yeon, Park Jae Hyung Also Join JYP
- ‘K-Pop Star’ Winner Park Ji Min Officially JYP Bound
- 2PM’s Taecyeon Released From Hospital
- IU Confesses that Boom Made Her Heart Flutter